Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lauren Baron Has To Be The Sweetest Entrepreneur Ever


Laura Baron professional life coach and entrepreneur, has to be the sweetest life coach ever. Laura Baron was recently on the VH1 reality series Your Cut Off. She is such a sweet, genuine person who is only doing her job. All she wants to do is help people in need, and make them better individuals. I have never met Laura Baron, but I have spoken to her on her professional twitter @asklaurabaron. When Your Cut Off first aired on VH1 I saw Laura, and told myself, isn't she just the sweetest person ever. I could tell from attitude that she just wanted to help the Your Cut Off girls. During the show, I went straight to my twitter and started following her. She followed me in return for being such a big support for the show. She has tweeted me numerous times and has said nothing but sincere, kind words. I tweeted Laura, just this morning because I had not tweeted her in a while , this was our conversation

 ♥Justine♥ 


@ 
@ i miss you laura♥ your #1 your cut off fan sayss hello♥
 Laura Baron 
 by mzlababay
@ 
@ hey beauty! we'll be seeing each other soon! ;) but miss you back mama!

 ♥Justine♥ 


@ 
@ are u entrepenouring(spelling lol) any new thingss let me know, so i can tune in love♥


 Laura Baron 
 by mzlababay
@ 
@ I will...love your support, thanks so much! and let me know your life too...we're all in together mama!


Laura remembered me from the 1st and 2nd seasons as being such a supporter for Your Cut Off. I appreciate how sincere and sweet Laura is to me, mainly because a celebrity tweets someone, and that is it. They usually do not remember who they tweeted if they tweet them months later with exceptions. Laura Baron was sweet enough to remember me and I deeply appreciate her for that. She is a wonderful lady, and the girls that were given the chance to work with her are very lucky. Laura Baron should be an inspiration to individuals, and I hope I am given the chance to meet her one day. I would feel deeply inspired♥
DO NOT 4get to follow Laura Baron on twitter  @asklaurabaron

No comments:

Post a Comment