Sunday, November 6, 2011

Mzlababays Favorite Reality Star Of The Day: Sammi Sweetheart♥

Mzlababays favorite reality star for Sunday November 6 is Jersey Shores Sammi Sweetheart. Let me just say when I started watching Jersey Shore, I hated Sammi. I felt she was just a negative piece of energy to have in the house. But then about 3 weeks ago I met Sammi in person and that changed my whole perspective on her.I also started watching season three again, and felt very different about what kind of person she was. I absolutely LOVE YOU Sammi <333. She is the sweetest bitch you;ll ever meet!.
I know many people think differently, but I think that Sammi and Ronnie are meant to be with each other. They have so much chemistry, though they have had there share of problems, that is something to work through;)

LOVE YOU SAMMI SWEETHEART<33333

No comments:

Post a Comment