Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hana Hills From Your Cut Off 2, Might Be Partying With A Select Fan


So I watched Your Cut Off and Your Cut Off 2 soo many times. I picked out my favorites and as everyone knows, you can stalk me and even see that they were Nadia, Jenn, Hana, and Rissa. I loved Hana on the show, she was funny, and I just loved her personality. She did not get along quite well with my other fave Nadia, but that was okay since she got along well with Jen. Hana and the cigarettes were the best.LOL! "Can I have a cigarette?! I gave you some of mine?!" Anyways Hana just posted on her facebook FRIEND page that she is going to party with someone and they better like her fan page as well lol!. I would love to party it up with Hana. I tweet her and she knows what a big supporter I am for her. I think if you mentioned my twitter http://twitter.com/#!/mzlababay she would know exactly who that is:). I hope maybe I win the contest because it would be the best thing to happen this summer. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment