Sunday, May 29, 2011

Melissa Gorga ..New Real Housewives of NJ Favrita ♥


Lets make a truth! I've been obsessed with the Jersey housewives for a while, and everyone knows how much I loved Danielle Staub. But when Danielle left I told myself I was not watching New Jersey housewives anymore. Once the new girls were released I realized living in New Jersey that I had seen Melissa Gorga around !!but never met her. I told myself I would give her a chance but it would not bee the same w/o Danielle. Turns out I freaking love Melissa Gorga. She is my new favorite New Jersey housewife. She definitely knows how to rep the Jersey style. She is a strong individual, she knows style, and she just knows Jersey. The production company kept my vote for Jersey because she is the reason I am watching this season. She has my vote and my tweets because I am always tweeting her positiveness. I LOVE MELISSA GORGA! THE NEW JERSEY NUMBER #1 HOUSEWIFE BITCHESSS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment