Monday, February 20, 2012

Celebrity Apprentice! New Season, New Favorites

Celebrity Apprentice has returned and aired its first 2 hour episode Sunday @9. There are a lot of great people this season, and its going to be a great season full of DRAMA!
Lets take a look at some of the favorite female celebrities this season
Aubrey O'Day lead singer of Danity Kane is on this season! I love Aubrey and she is going to make this season great! Can I also mention how great her hair looks! She looks amazing <3;)
Teresa Giudice from NJ housewives is on this season! I am so happy to see Tee on the show! It is great that she is doing it and it might help people see who she actually is. I mean the only way one may see her is watching RHONJ which does not help her lifestyle
Debbie Gibson who is an amazing singer was a shocker to see on the show. I did not expect her to do Celebrity Apprentice. I love Debbie Gibson and she is going to make the show freaking great! I am kind of hoping she and Aubrey take sides;)
Tia Carrere who I have had the opportunity to meet in person is a great addition to the show. I am not used to seeing her on shows like this besides Dancing With The Stars. Let me just say she is nothing like her personality on Apprentice.
I am hoping these four ladies make it to the end! They have so much potential and are going to make the show great this season! xoxo you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment