Monday, February 20, 2012

Jerseylicious Season 4 Premier

Jerseylicious season four premiered last night and it was jerzyfabulous as always! The dramas starting already and I love it, Gigis back with Frankie and I love it, and Tracy's just being Tracy and I love it hehe;) Corey Epps is on this season and that is freaking amazing!!! Jackie Bianchi is going to have her baby girl this season, can not wait for that! Anthony and Cathy are working together *tots gonna be interesting hehe* More Olivia & Tracy jerzey drama, and the glitter fairies are making appearances glammielicious hehe!!! Michelles back and wants to be friends with Gigi., we will see what happens *fingers crossed*
Anyways I was so disappointed I could not make it to the premier party., but when I am back home from college on March 8th through the 12th, hopefully I can be an extra on the show! Not kidding, im hoping that will actually happen:). I'll keep my fingers crossed**

Brittany Grace & Jackie Bianchi looking Jersey fabulous
Fashion Icon: JACKIE BIANCHI <3
COREY., TRACY & BRITTANY <3

From what I've heard, it was a blast in a glass lol!
<3 all my Jerseylicious & Glamlicious ladies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment