Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Gatsby Salon: What You May Want To Know


While I was in Jersey, I took a trip to Greenbrook to the Gatsby Salon. I was shocked by the differences between the show and the salon in person. Let me just say that Gale (the owner) looks awesome in person

She is adorable and sweet!
Fans need to understand that Olivia, Tracy, Gigi, ect rarely work in the salon besides when they film the show. Gale and Christy own the salon, so they will be there all the time. The ladies who run the appointments can be seen as extras on the show. The salon is not as expensive as you may think. I got my nails filled in and it was ten dollars cheaper than what I usually pay. Yes, somethings may be expensive like 900 dollar extensions, but other salon treatments are really not. The salon is being renovated, so half of the salon has been closed. It is much smaller than you may think. When I walked in there with my friends, we could not believe how much the salon looks nothing like the show!
If you have time, take a trip to the Gatsby Salon and check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment