Friday, August 12, 2011

Reminder Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Returns 9/5


Second season is among us for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. I can not wait. I've waited all summer for this;). It looks like it is going to be a great season. Brandi Glanville joins in on the second season, so I have no clue how the other girls are going to feel because Brandi is not the most chipper of the bunch. I feel like she is going to cause drama. For fans saying she is going to be like Cindy Barshop from RHONYC your wrong because Cindy was quiet and Brandi IS NOT! Kyle and Camille will brawl out again this season for sure and Taylor and Kim will have their fussy moments. I can not wait for my girlies Kyle, Adrienne, and Lisa. They make the show so fun. I am also looking forward to WWHL with Andy Cohen during RHOBH because the Beverly Hills housewives always make the show interesting.
Well, Beverly Hills returns September 5th at 9pm so you do not want to miss it;)

No comments:

Post a Comment