Monday, August 15, 2011

Many Questions Are Being Asked About How I Feel About The Danielle Staub/ Melissa Gorga Situation!!!... I am neutral!..

So I have been getting tweets as well as comments on my blog regarding the recent twitter updates of Melissa Gorga and Danielle Staub. Here was one comment I received and I thought I would just admit how I feel
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Melissa Gorga's "On Display" Is A Hit On Itunes":

Question for you: Since you are such an avid fan of both Danielle Staub AND Melissa Gorga, how do you feel about Danielle's recent tweets saying Melissa is the one who fed Danielle the info about her son and trying to expose Teresa and Joe??? Obviously, one of them is lying, who do you think the liar is??? 

I would like all mzlababay readers as well as others including Danielle and Melissa to know that I am on neither side. I am neutral to the situation. I adore these two ladies and have nothing to say regarding their recent twitter updates. I have not tweeted either ladies regarding this situation, nor have I mentioned it till now. I will always be a true Melissa and Danielle supporter, and have "no words" regarding the situation. I plan to keep out of this situation and not give any insults regarding it. Melissa Gorga does what she does, and Danielle Staub does what she does. They are separate ladies on different adventures.
Too my two favorite reality stars. I love you both!

3 comments:

  1. I have a question:
    Say if Melissa did contact Danielle..would you still be a fan of Melissas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The answer to that question yes I would still be a fan of Melissa. Celebrities lie all the time! So in this situation it just happens to be my 2 favorite reality stars. I have not heard Melissa lie yet, so this would be the first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent way of telling, and good piece of writing to get information regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going to
    deliver in school.

    Here is my weblog; senseo coffee maker

    ReplyDelete