Tuesday, August 9, 2011

New Bad Girls Club New Orleans Chick Judi Is Cray Cray


So Bad Girls Club New Orleans just aired its second episode and all I have to say is it is crazy. This Judi chick has taken the Bad Girls to a whole new level. Seriously out of all the seasons of Bad Girls Club, I have never seen a Bad Girl as messed up as this chick. This girl is so annoying and bitchy and yes there are some Bad Girls like that *winkwink Amber*** but she was not even as bad as Judi. This chick is nuts with her vodoo doll bullshit and crying because someone took it. Then she takes Shelly's shit which means more than a doll and tosses it away, not right. Seriously it is night 2 and everyone already hates her and wants her out. That says something. I doubt this chick is gonna last the entire season. Bye Bye Judi.

1 comment:

  1. I think Judi was right for throwing the skull in the lake, for one Shelly is a horrible person and it baffles me why people don’t see that. Let’s look at the original reason Shelly doesn’t like Judi, it’s because Judi didn’t want to hang out with the “family” on the first night. What? BC isn’t about having a family or a group of besties! It’s about having fun and experiencing most women won’t ever get to do. Shelly, Priscilla and Tasha have PICKED ON Judi since she walked in the house and I agree, Judi needs to get it together but Tasha, Shelly and Priscilla thinks this house is for classy women and I’m like what girl is classy in this house! I don’t know, I’ll just have to finish watching the season and I’ve already set my clock and DVR and since I’m normally not at home when it comes on so I just watch it on my phone. I went ahead and signed up for the Sling Adapter with my DISH Network employee account so I would never miss a minute of it. I can watch live and pre-recorded content and I don't even have to be at home to do so. The Sling Adapter is normally $99 but with a special promotion with DISH Network, new and existing customers can now get it for free. People can go here to get more information http://bit.ly/lDiR6U!

    ReplyDelete