Wednesday, September 21, 2011

And We Say Goodbye to Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd On The First Elimination For Season 13 Dancing With The Stars











Dancing With The Stars had it first elimination of the 13th season yesterday night. The bottom three consisted of Rob Kardashian & Cheryl Burke and Nancy Grace. But with the lowest votes it came down to Ron Artest and Peta Murgatroyd were the ones going home. I have to say that Ron took the elimination quite well. He smiled and went out with a bang. I was glad to see Rob & Cheryl were safe in the end.
PREDICTIONS
Even though Ricki, David, Rob, and Chynna are my favorites. I am going to predict J.R. Martinez as the winner. Lets see if I am right?
Can not wait till next Monday!
Congratulations to the celebrities still in the running!

No comments:

Post a Comment