Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sarah Michelle Gellar's Back With Ringer


Sarah Michelle Gellar is back Tuesday September 13 in a new series about a woman on the run who takes on her twin sisters identity. Interesting?! The series is titled Ringer and features a great cast, including the well know teen actress Sarah Michelle Gellar from Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Ioan Gruffudd from the Marvel films Fantastic Four and many other fantastic actors. I am very excited for Ringer and that is surprising for me since I do not start watching new series anymore. I got into the habit of starting new series and everyone would be cancelled before the season was even over, and they were great shows. I am breaking my pact and watching Ringer on Tuesday after the season 4 premier of 90210. There is going to be a lot of drama on Ringer and you do not wanna miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment