Monday, September 19, 2011

DWTS Season 13 Premier Tonight On ABC



Dancing With The Stars Season 13 Premier is tonight and let me just say I will be watching it. Though I am disappointed in the cast this season, I will be watching for the stars I do like. I can not wait for Rob Kardashian to hit the floor as well as David Arquette, Ricki Lake, and Chynna Phillips. Work the dance floor lovelies and do not let anyone say they are better than you. Oh! and the best part about Season 13 and DWTS being back is that I get to see one of my favorite reality stars and hosts Brooke Burke. She will be stunning as usual. Rep the floor Brooke. Hopefully Cher will not get mad if Chaz is voted off first, and Nancy Grace does not diss DWTS on her show. Haha! it is going to be a interesting season! Lets see who takes home DWTS champion Season 13.
TEAM BROOKE BURKE/ DAVID ARQUETTE/ ROB KARDASHIAN/ CHYNNA PHILLIPS AND RICKI LAKE

No comments:

Post a Comment