Monday, September 19, 2011

Ramona Singer Confirmed Her Appearance On the Fifth Season Of The Real Housewives Of New York


















I just read on Ramona Singer's facebook that she has confirmed returning to the fifth season of Real Housewives Of New York.

I know so many of you have been commenting so I can finally confirm that I am signed on for the next season of RHONY! I am sad to see the other ladies go but I am looking forward to another great season! xo
 ·  ·  · 16 minutes ago

It has been brought up and confirmed that some of the previous cast will not be returning. It has been confirmed that Jill Zarin and Alex McCord will not be returning as well as Cindy Barshop and Kelly Bensimon. Kelly though has not made it official whether she would be returning or not. I am so happy to hear my two favorite new yorkians Countess Luann and Sonja Morgan will be returning. Though it is quite sad not to see Jill anymore, I feel this is a stepping stone for Ramona to open up more with the other ladies. I feel like it will be a productive season for the ladies of New York. I am looking forward to see who will replace the other women. Oh! and one final remark. Season 5 will be wonderful with out Alex and Simon. Cheers to the fifth season:)

No comments:

Post a Comment