Thursday, June 2, 2011

Idol Sonja Morgan from New York Housewives is Having A Fan Contest.Finallly!


I just got excited because my favorite NY housewife and idol Sonja Morgan is having a contest on her facebook fan page! One lucky winner will win a phone call from Sonja herself. OMG! I am so happy, I tweet Sonja all the time and she responds to me...I love her! Shes real and and everyone else sees that. It would be amazing to get a call from Sonja because being an idol of mine is a big step. If you go to my facebook, youl see Sonja under inspirational people and I use her housewives intro quote under my quotes. I just found out about the contest because Sonja tweeted about it and I knew I had to do a blog post. I always try calling into Watch What Happens Live to talk to Sonja but I can never get through:(. Sonja is following me on twitter though:) I hope this is my chance. I would be ecstatic...OMG! love ya Sonja ..ya know it giiirl:) Everyone go to her page and like it..kisses <3

No comments:

Post a Comment