Friday, June 24, 2011

Marco Sistas♥

So as everyone is aware, I am a huge supporter of the Marco Sisters. The sisters include Lysa Simpson, Melissa Gorga, and Kim Pirrella. Melissa is the lead star (shes the lead because shes the only one I pay attention 2 <3 of the reality bravo series The Real Housewives Of NJ! Lysa and Kim are her sisters and support her all the way. I never really engage in conversation with sisters of reality stars, but the Marco Sisters are an exception. They are real with it and tell it like it is, and they are true Jersey mamas. I created a video as a SUPPORT TO THE MARCO SISTAS. They are my new inspiration ♥

6 comments:

  1. 1st-Melissa is not the "lead star" Last time I checked, there were 5.....

    2nd-These women are your inspiration???? Did they solve the worlds problems? Come up with a cure for cancer? What did they do that's so inspiring except jump at the chance to become popular by trashing another person? If this is what you strive to be, I feel very sorry for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa is the lead star out of her sister Lysa and Kim! and everyone has their people that inspire, melissa and her sisters happen to be them:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually pretty happy I stumbled across this blog...I needed a good laugh. I see you have a whopping 5 followers...congrats on the this HUGE success! I'm guessing these followers include you and melissa, her husband, and her 2 pathetic sisters. Keep up the good work! xoxoxoxox ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are the Marco sister's from the same mother? Because the mother that the showed on the episode looked really young!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post! It is the little changes that make
    the most significant changes. Many thanks for sharing!


    Here is my site; クリスチャンルブタン

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.


    My web blog :: クリスチャンルブタン

    ReplyDelete