Friday, June 3, 2011

Lysa Simpson, Melissa Gorgas Sister on Real Housewives Of New Jersey Is On Twitter


Lysa Simpson, Melissa Gorgas sister is on twitter. You may have seen her on the past few episodes of Real Housewives Of New Jersey. She will be on upcoming episodes as well. Melissa Gorgas family is adorable. You can follow and support Lysa at
http://twitter.com/#!/LysaSimpson and she will tweet you back if you tweet her:)! She is so sweet and I will be tweeting her for all the episodes <3 She has my support xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh PLEASE!! Who invited her to show her face on RHNJ?? Those three are so easy to see through!! I'm embarrassed for them. Get a life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them, but I tweet all the Marco sisters all the time and never get a response...HMM

    ReplyDelete