Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Marco Sisters: New Bravo Suggestion


So I was thinking of a new Bravo series and The Marco Sister came to mind! Now this is for there fans and non haters. It would follow the daily life of the sisters Kim Pirrella, Lysa Simpson, and Melissa Gorga. I think these ladies live interesting and successful lives, and I would love to see more of them. I would also like to see more of Melissa, going more into her singing career because she has a fantastic voice! It would also be interesting to see Melissa, Lysa, and Kim's family in more focus maybe even introducing Donna Marco, their mother into the mix! We will see what leads their path, but New Jersey is surely not enough!LOL!

2 comments:

  1. I knew this is why melissa, and her two evil sisters. planned to do this show!! hahaha!!! it all about camera time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The EVIL plan. I for one would have to boycott BRAVO if these three!
    Shame on them all for the crap they have caused.

    ReplyDelete