Monday, June 27, 2011

Jersey Shore Replaced


The news is up that casting producers and the director of the Jersey Shore are considering replacing the cast. Jersey Shore fans never thought they would hear the day that Snookie, Jwow, and the rest of the cast do not return to the shore. Honestly, the Jersey Shore cast is irreplaceable. If the casting directors change the cast, then bye bye Jersey Shore because ratings will go down. Jersey Shore fans love the cast. I know I do. Deena Nicole and Snookie are my favorites and I would hate to see them go. To me replacing Jersey Shore is like replacing all the Jerseylicious cast and the housewives. So, Snookie and the cast want more money? The show is definitely popular, and makes a ton of money. All I am saying is if the cast is replaced, so are the ratings!

No comments:

Post a Comment