Sunday, October 30, 2011

ABC Once Upon A Time Is All New Tonight

ABC new fairytale series "Once Upon A Time" premiered last Sunday and was a hit. I absolutely loved it, that I watched it online 5 times already and it was only the first episode. ABC did a great job with casting because the characters are absolutely perfect. I love Lana Parrilla who stars as the Evil Queen. She is my all time favorite as well as fans across the globe. The show is entertaining and keeps the crowd interested. I wonder if we will find out tonight if Regina really knows she is the Evil Queen and if she and Rumple are working together. The series keeps one on the edge of their seat. I can not wait for episode 2 tonight. Do not forget to watch on ABC at 8pm;)
Oh and there will be a live chat with Lana Parrilla tonight, so stay tuned on twiter.

No comments:

Post a Comment