Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Goodbye Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer ! Eliminated from Dancing With The Stars











It finally happened! Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer  was eliminated tonight on Dancing With The Stars. I honestly thought Hope Solo was going home, but Chaz got the cut instead. Dancing With The Stars Season 13 is just getting better and better. There are still 3 people I adore in the competition;) All I know is tonight's elimination made me smile well except for I love Lacy Schwimmer. I am sorry Chaz, but your not the best dancer in the books.
Other than that, Martina McBride was amazing tonight. She sings so beautifully.
She needs to perform again:)
Can not wait till Monday! Dancing With The Halloween Stars<3
OH AND LACEY UR AMAZING! DO NOT LET THE FEAR OF STRIKING OUT KEEP YOU FROM PLAYING THE GAME

No comments:

Post a Comment