Monday, October 17, 2011

Real Housewives Of New Jersey Reunion













Part 1 of New Jersey housewives season 3 reunion was last night October 16. Let me just say how different everything is with every cast member since the show started started. For all mzlababay readers you might know that I am not a Caroline Manzo fan. I never liked her one bit, but after this season lets just say Caroline is growing on me and I definitely have more respect for her. For once in all three seasons, she is finally against Teresa and on the side of the 2 housewives that I respect Melissa Gorga and Kathy Wakile. Through out the season, she showed respect to Kathy and Melissa, and they showed her respect. Teresa has become a devil. And I know she called Melissa a devil with her red dress, but honestly Teresa is the devil this season, as she was all the previous seasons. Her true colors are revealed and not that they were not before, but they are truly out now, that not even Caroline has respect for Teresa.
Kathy sits up there trying to help her relationship with Teresa, but Teresa apparently in her mind thinks its alright to have no respect for her cousin that wants to make peace. This also goes for Melissa trying to make peace with Teresa as well. Teresa denies saying shit that we all know she says. And Melissa denies stuff that she might have said, but can not remember. I believe Melissa when she says she had not said something because she has not said anything on the show that would not make me not trust her.
Well I can not wait till part 2 next Sunday. Its going to be crazy!
And I can not wait till season 4(:

No comments:

Post a Comment