Tuesday, October 25, 2011

All New Dancing With The Stars Elimination 2night!

Dancing With The Stars all new elimination tonight! Who will be going home?
Here is how I feel about the competition so far;)

Ricki Lake: I absolutely love her and I see her moving up into number 2 <3

David Arquette & Kim: I love David and he was amazing last night, but we will have to see what the fans think;]

Hope Solo: Shes an okay dancer, but I do not care for her dancing


Rob Kardashian & Cheryl Burke: Love them but it is up to the fans;) There amazing


JR: Hes really great, but I do not prefer him


Nancy Grace: Uhh is all I can say, she is potential for elimination 2night

Chaz & Lacey: Love Lacey, but I do not like Chaz;(

I honestly hope Ricki, David, and Rob are still in the running tonight;)
Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment