Monday, October 24, 2011

Deena, Ronnie, and Sammi Of The Jersey Shore @ Mohegan Sun Signing



























My Deena autograph;)















On Friday, I got the liberty to experience meeting Deena, Sammi, and Ronnie of the Jersey Shore at Mohegan Sun. The cast took live questions and answers at 7pm. Of course because they are Deena & Sammi, they were almost a half an hour late. Deena spoke about her line as well as Sammi. Ronnie was not at the questions & answers, but he was at the signing! A little 5 year old girl sat in Deena's lap and she was excited. After the questions, individuals who waited in line for 5pm got rist bands for a meet & greet. The three of them are the cutest. Before I got up there to meet them, Deena was complaining how she was so hungry and needed food asap;). She was so sweet & funny as well as Sammi and Ronnie. They signed photos for me as well as my huge Jersey Shore poster. I screamed to Deena " Imma blast ina glass" I love them, and I hope to meet them again:)

1 comment:

  1. You should be a part of a contest for one of the best blogs online.
    I am going to recommend this web site!

    my web-site ground blinds
    Check out my page : camping list

    ReplyDelete