Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Aubrey O'Day Lead Singer Of Danity Kane Has Been Calling Fans


Aubrey O'Day the lead singer of the pop group Danity Kane has reached the pop charts with her own single since the band broke up. The single is called Automatic which was released to Itunes at 12am on Tuesday. Also Monday night was the season finale of All About Aubrey. During the episode Aubrey tweeted that her single Automatic was going to be released at 12am and if fans buy the single, and tweet her proof of purchase, she would call as many fans as she could! Of course I kept tweeting and tweeting Aubrey over and over again, until finally it was almost 3am Eastern time, and I thought to myself, " I do not think I am getting a call!" I almost closed my eyes and then it happened, my phone went off and It was Aubrey O'Day her self. It was so exciting:). O'Day called so many fans, and I thought it was just for the night. But yesterday Aubrey tweeted she was going to continue calling fans at 7pm pacific. It was great that she did this. It made so many people happy. Everyone go buy Aubrey's hit single Automatic on the charts right now. She has real talent. Well we all knew that when Damaged was released.
For more information on Aubrey O'Day follow her on twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/AubreyODay

1 comment:

  1. I love Aubrey and she may have gotten the most attention, but Danity Kane didn't have a lead singer, she and all the other girls stated that they were all leads.

    ReplyDelete