Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Beautiful Danielle Staub Is Back ♥


Danielle Staub former house wive of the hit reality show Real Housewives Of New Jersey is back. Staub was on the first two seasons of New Jersey, and is not returning for a third season set to air mid May. But Danielle has been tweeting about a upcoming reality show that she is filming in LA which will air on VH1


 danielle staub 
GM ~ it's Saturday yay!!! Looking forward To another day of filming ~ can't wait for you to see this show!!!
For Danielle fans, and especially me, this is a joy. I loved Danielle on New Jersey and I overlooked everything that was said about her. People need to realize that tv takes lots of things out of context. Everyone makes mistakes, but people need to realize that not everything said about her is true. Personally, I met Danielle 2 years ago, before I knew who she was. My friend got a photo with her and she was so sweet. She has this outgoing,bubbly personality. Obviously Danielle has a large fan base of supporters who are dying to see her show since they will not be able to experience her personality on Housewives anymore!
There is not a set date of air yet for her show, but we all wish her the best of luck in  LA for filming and look forward to seeing it! I know I am, and many people are. She is a beautiful, successful woman, with a HUGE heart!
We all ♥ you Danielle.


No comments:

Post a Comment