Sunday, April 3, 2011

Real Housewives Of New York Is Back Thursday 4/7 With New Housewife Cindy Barshop


Cindy Barshop new New York housewife
I hope everyone is excited, because I know I am for Real Housewives Of New York Season 4. Its premiering this Thursday April 7at 9pm. All cast mates are returning with the exception of Bethenny  Frankel. Cindy Barshop mother of twins is replacing Bethenny 
Cindy looks fantastic, and after seeing several video interviews with her, I know she is going to make up for Bethenny not returning. I know already that she is going to be my favorite aside from Jill Zarin. If you want to follow Cindy on twitter her account is http://twitter.com/#!/CindyBarshop . All the other housewives are returning, and I can not wait to see where the drama leads to. We all know that the drama is going to be leading towards Kelly Bensimon, but who will be head housewife since Bethenny is gone? Is Cindy going to become head housewife or is Ramona Singer going to step up? Who is going to get in the most fights and have drama up their asses the whole time? These are questions that we can not wait to discover. So check out Real Housewives Of New York this Thursday April 7 at 9pm and do not forget to tweet #RHONY and the cast during the episode. I know it is going to be a blast.

1 comment: