Saturday, April 9, 2011

VH1's Nadia Gave Me An Exclusive Call


Your Cut Off 2 star Nadia Domonique tweeted on her twitter that it was fan call Friday. I personally adore Nadia. I watched the first season of Your Cut Off and it was not my favorite reality show, but I still enjoyed it, and when I heard that Your Cut Off was coming back for another season, I quickly went to Vh1.com and looked up the cast for the second season. I read the cast bios and picked out my favorites. I knew the girls I would be cheering on and Nadia was my all time favorite. So, I went on twitter and typed her name in to see if she had one. She did, and I asked her to follow me, and she did. She was so sweet, she tweeted me back, and put out an effort to chat with her fans. Ever since then, whenever I get on twitter I tweet Nadia, because she is so adorable and sweet. When I watched Your Cut Off 2, I definitely thought of Nadia as an inspiration. When, I saw she was going to call fans, I got so excited and direct messaged her my number hoping she might call me. Honestly, she is a celebrity to me, so it would totally make my day. Anyways I had a feeling she might, since I have always supported her, but I thought it would be crazy if she did. I was about to leave my house for a sec and I got a call from Nadia. She was so sweet! She was telling me how she wanted to do this fan call Friday thing ever Friday, so she could be close to her fans. She told me she loved my blog, which I appreciated very much. I told her that was a great idea, but she has a life, so she does not have to do it all the time, and people need to understand that. It was shocking yet exciting. Ive tweeted her on twitter and watched Your Cut Off 2, but I have never spoken to her live! I think it is great that she put an effort out to speak with her fans, I mean not many celebrities put an effort out to call a fans cell phone. And honestly this is what reality shows need to look for when casting upcoming shows seriously. Nadia is a reality star that people want to see again, because she is sweet!. I praise her for going out of her way to give me a call, and eventually, I hope I will meet her somewhere someday, and tell her what a sweetheart she is in person. Nadia is amazing! and her fans see that as well ♥
Follow Nadia on twitter at http://twitter.com/#!/NadiaVh1
She talks to everyone:)

No comments:

Post a Comment