Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kelly Bensimon Might Be What Bethenny Frankel and Ramona Singer Have Always Said About Her


Kelly Bensimon is what everyone is saying. I have been watching Real Housewives Of New York for a while now. I always have my favorites on the show and in this case my favorites were Jill Zarin and Kelly Bensimon. Kelly was hated by most of her cast mates and even fans across the country, but I did not care. I thought Kelly was bright, and I looked at her for herself and did not listen to what fans and other cast mates said about her. I thought she was sweet and was just being labeled down. I supported her, and was going to support her even more for the Season 4 premier of housewives. Recently I published an article defending Kelly Bensimon and Danielle Staub, because they are my two favorite housewives. I wanted Kelly to see the article so I sent it to her. Now the article was not putting Kelly down at all, it was saying how she was a great person inside and out. So, I sent Kelly the article a few times because she does have a lot of followers, and I wanted her to see it. I noticed that I was not getting Kelly's tweets anymore and realized she blocked me on twitter. I supported this woman when everyone was putting her down and talking trash. I said, " I love Kelly, stop talking smack about her." But then I do something nice for Kelly because she was an inspiration to me. On my facebook, if you look under inspirational people, Kelly was actual in my top 5 because she was a strong person. But then I find out she blocked me. That was seriously not appropriate. I sent Kelly tweets still saying  if she could unblock me, so I could be there for her for the season on Thursday because I know people will be talking smack and she does not want to lose her #1 supporter. But she ignored and I am still blocked from her account. I recently watched Real Housewives Of New York marathon the other night and actually looked at Kelly and realized, she is what Bethenny and Ramona say. They were not wrong about her, Kelly was wrong about herself. She is selfish, bitchy, and inappropriate. She lost her one and very supportive fan, and trust me I can be supportive. I am Danielle Staub's #1 supporter, and i always will be. But I guess for the new season that starts Thursday I am Jill Zarin and Cindy Barshop's #1 supporter, and I will not be taking Kelly's side, when people are bashing her on facebook and twitter!
Here is a tweet Kelly sent to me last week because I was tweeting sweet things to her on twitter during a housewives marathon, before she blocked me:(



 Kelly K. Bensimon 

@ 
@ im so flattered that you like the  tv show. Its a lot of fun. 

I was Kelly Bensimon's biggest supporter and now she has lost me. I was really looking forward to supporting Kelly this Thursday, but I guess if i'm blocked I can't do that!
Cindy Barshop and Jill Zarin, welcome to my heart. Can't wait for the upcoming season. You all are going to make this season perfect♥ 

5 comments:

  1. Wow-- it took her shunning for you to realize she is narcissistic, delusional, dense, and a complete idiot!?! I think you should reconsider-- she needs a #1 fan who is just as idiotic as she is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're an idiot...seriously haha you need to improve your grammar or else you won't get anywhere in life. Study and go to school to brush up your hideous skills. Ohh yea one more thing...go kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully for your sake you'll open your eyes to Jill next. Jill is the biggest bully of them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ")
    Please can you send me a link to the article that you wrote about Kelly? I really wanna read it :)
    I think that its uncool of her to have blocked you after all the support you'd been giving her! I guess she has her reasons though! xoxo
    Like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://mzlababay.blogspot.com/2011/03/is-kelly-bensimon-next-danielle-staub.html
    xoxo:)

    ReplyDelete