Saturday, April 2, 2011

It Is Unfair For Actress Ashley Judd To Be Up For A Kids Choice Award Against Miley Cyrus, Kristen Stewart, and Emma Watson


Actress Ashley Judd was nominated for a Kids Choice Award on April 2, 2011, but was it fair to nominate her. I love Ashley Judd, she is a fantastic actress. She is talented, beautiful, and one of the sweetest actresses ever. It is called the Kids Choice Awards and the kids choose who they want as the winners. Ashley Judd was nominated for best movie actress against Miley Cyrus, Kristen Stewart, and Emma Watson. Now I voted Ashley Judd so many times, but seriously I think it is pathetic to have her nominated against those three other actresses. They are teen stars and kids know who they are, but do kids really know who Ashley Judd is? I mean Miley Cyrus, biggest teen star, against Ashley Judd? It does not make sense and it is unfair to Ashley. Yes it is exciting to be nominated, but when you know you have no chance, I mean she had no chance. If Miley Cyrus did not win, then Kristen Stewart was going to take the award, and if she did not win Emma Watson would have taken the award, so she had no chance and to do that to a talented older actress is disrespectful. I mean I could understand if she was up against like Eva Mendes, Jennifer Aniston, and Jessica Biel, but not the teen actresses of major motion pictures like Harry Potter and Twilight. They should have just had Miley Cyrus, Kristen Stewart, and Emma Watson. I think whoever nominates for the Kids Choice Awards needs to think closer next time and make better choices because it's upsetting to see one of my favorite actresses up there against teen stars, with out any hope of winning. Did Ashley Judd even show up to the awards? I follow her on twitter and did not see her mention anything about it, nor did I see her there? I kept rooting for Judd on twitter, and i love Ashley Judd so much, that its hard to see something like this happen to one of your favorite actresses. In the end, the award obviously went to Miley Cyrus, but we saw that coming. All I have to say is ASHLEY JUDD I LOVE YOU GIRL♥ YOUR SO TALENTED:) and I VOTED FOR YOU MAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment