Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Celebrity Of The Day: July 27: Denise Richards: Its Complicated

Denise Richards
Denise Richards is the celebrity of the day today for July 27! Richards book The Real Girl Next Door hit bookstores yesterday the 26th of July. Denise will be signing at Bookends in Ridgewood New Jersey tonight at 7pm! I was planning to buy her book when I was home in Jersey next week, and I heard she was going to be at Bookends today, I was so upset.lol. Seriously I am coming home tonight and I wish she was there tomorrow so I could have gotten the book signed in person! I ordered the book with her signature so I am happy about that! The Real Girl Next Door is going to be an amazing book, especially because it was written by Denise Richards. She has a strong mind and personality that went into her book! Can't wait to read it! Congrats on the talk shows and book signings Denise! They will go great!

No comments:

Post a Comment