Sunday, July 17, 2011

It is Sunday! That Means WWHL With Andy Cohen, The Marco Sisters & Joe Gorga


It is Sunday:) That means Watch What Happens Live tonight with Andy Cohen and the guests are Melissa Gorga, Joe Gorga, and her sissies Lysa and Kim. If you follow my blog I wrote a story about how the Marco sisters need to be on WWHL literally like 5 days ago and now they finally are. I think this is going to be the best WWHL yet, well since Danielle Staub has been on and of course Sonja Morgan.lol. Anyways, It is going to be fun and there is definitely going to be a lot of questions asked! I know my all time question for Melissa and Joe is TRUELY IN YOUR HEARTS DO YOU BELIEVE TERESA IS A GOOD MOTHER?!  That is my all time question for Melissa and Joe, and hopefully since Melissa and her sisters are some of my new inspiring people, Andy Cohen will ask the question or I will get through with a phone call. I think the mystery word tonight will be Teresa and every time the ladies say it Andy will tell the audience to take a drink:)
Alright! well get pumped 4 #WWHL tonight and a new housewives at 10
TWEET THE MARCO SISTERS, MELISSA GORGA, JOE GORGA, LYSA SIMPSON, AND KIM PIRRELLA ALL NIGHT<3

4 comments:

  1. What do you mean your a supporter of the Marco sisters. Melissa's sisterdidn't do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are very supportive of Melissa and Joe and I like their personalities when they are on the show:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol everything is about TERESA!!! That's the only reason Bravo put Melissa on the show, for the drama, not for her voice...she can't even sing. Everyone is siding with Tre, cause she's right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you stupid? Teresa is the best mother and everyone who watches the show knows that. Pay attention puh-lease! You are so ignorant. And there you go again talking about Teresa..aren't you a "Marco/Wannabe Kardashian" fan? Get over yourself. You're more pathetic than the Marco sisters combined.

    ReplyDelete