Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Danielle Staub Keeps It Real With VIP Behind The Scenes Access Of Famous Food


I just got access to behind the scenes Famous Food clips with Danielle Staub. All I can say is Danielle keeps it real the entire time, speaking the truth and not fabbing. She is a joy and I love watching the show with her! There was one behind the scenes where she and Three 6 went shopping for baskets! Danielle found these amazing lights, which honestly I would have been obsessed with too Danielle. They were cool.lol. Danielle put the basket on her head because she likes to have fun! She is such a sweetie pie! Her outfits in the clips are to die for! She has the UGG boots and a dress on and it is too cute. I would post links, but they are VIP ONLY! I wish you could all see how real Danielle is, even behind the scenes! DANIELLE YOU ARE SO REAL! KEEP UP THE WORK! WE ALL ADORE YOU ON FAMOUS FOOD!:)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just want to say that I really love & enjoy reading your blogs:) I'm a big fan of Danielle myself & it's nice that people like you are showing what a amazing woman she is. Keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her uggs! How come I never seen those ??? Anyone know where I can find them!

    ReplyDelete