Thursday, July 14, 2011

Where Are They Now: Erica Rose VH1's Your Cut Off


It has been a while since the public has seen Erica Rose from The Bachelor and Your Cut Off in anything regarding the spotlight. But I was curious to know what she has been up to since Your Cut Off! Erica spoke about how she was going to law school on the first season of Your Cut Off, which made many people think whether it was true or not regarding how she acted through out the season. But its true:) The beauty queen is taking classes to graduate from law school in December. I am so happy for Erica. I think she will make an amazing lawyer and she has the full potential to succeed at it. I know she will put forth a tremendous amount of effort. She is a very intelligent girl and this proves the theory do not believe everything you see and hear. Most things are taken out of context!


 Erica Rose 

Congrats Erica, you will be a great lawyer:)

1 comment:

  1. I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!
    ! I absolutely loved every bit of it. I have got you book-marked to look at new stuff you post…

    Have a look at my homepage acoustic guitar a chord

    ReplyDelete