Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thoughts on KIm Grannytelll!


So when I started watching The Real Housewives Of NJ, I liked Kim! I thought she started drama, but she was always there for Danielle and I appreciated that! But then Kim turned on Danielle and from that point I had seen another side of Kim, but I still accepted her. But since Danielle left I CAN NOT STAND Kim. I thinks shes looking to start trouble in all the wrong places. Especially on recent episodes of Housewives. On Sundays episode Kim brought trouble maker Monica to Melissa's party
1.) DID KIM ASK MELISSA IF SHE COULD BRING SOMEONE?!
2.) KIM KNEW TERESA WOULD BE THERE AND DOES NOT LIKE MONICA, SO SHE IS STARTING TROUBLE
3.) WHEN MELISSA ASKED KIM TO ASK MONICA TO LEAVE KIM SAID "NO"
Kim it is not your party. When Melissa asks you to leave, that means leave Kim, not stay. Kim is going to get a beaten from Melissa this Sunday and Teresa is going to have a heart attack! Kim is all about trouble. Like Kim SERIOUSLY STOP! Kim needs to get out of the housewife spotlight, she might be 50 something but she looks 70! The other ladies play their part well, but Kim you do not! STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment