Friday, July 15, 2011

Where Are They Now: Jenn Jowett Your Cut Off 2


What is going on with the ladies from Your Cut Off, especially the second season ladies? Well honestly I have no clue! That is sad to say since I tweet Jenn from Your Cut Off 2 everyday and post on her facebook wall, but do not know exactly what she is up two. I do know that the feisty mama is visiting hot cities and doing photo shoots, so our Your Cut Off princess must be modeling! But Jenn is also relaxing like any girl! hitting the beaches and keeping in touch with her Your Cut Off 2 costars such as Marcy Guevara and Hana Hi! I love to see Jenn happy and I look forward to seeing more reality tv from her! Shes very outgoing and would put the ratings on any show shes on!
Follow Jenn on twitter @jennvh1 ...trust me she always keeps in touch with her fans!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED her on You're Cut Off. They need to send her to Bad Girls Club. Str8 up

    ReplyDelete